I grew up in Northeast Wisconsin, traveled the United States from an early age and started to explore the world outside our borders in fifth grade on a family road trip to Ontario, Canada. I’ve traveled ever since. I grew up living life as if everyday was a field trip; filled with new things to discover. I’m trying to raise our son with the same sense of adventure. Now I have a husband, a young son and a full-time job. I hope to take you on our field trips, both mundane and exotic, whether it’s an eventful trip to the grocery store with my son or our annual road trip to Colorado.
And you are?
- I'll be sharing some of my favorite summer field trips so you can make the most of summer! fb.me/92vdNnA7R 2 days ago
- Who has two thumbs and is headed to Green Bay's first Author and Reader Festival? This girl. fb.me/DgINbwyK 4 days ago
- ##UntitledTown: Discovering #Books, Writers, and the Art of Storytelling goo.gl/fb/zYfXNT #greenbay #reading 4 days ago
- It would be a CRIME to stay inside on this gorgeous day! This morning I saw a Bald Eagle soaring over the Fox... fb.me/vvklqTOW 5 days ago
- Introduced P to Kid 'N Play on YouTube. His reaction? Were they popular? They're not the worst dancers. Did they... fb.me/1i70GMcRE 1 week ago