Seven things about myself:
1. I love my in-laws. I really, truly enjoy spending time with them. You might think it’s because they live in another country, but no, we have a lot of fun together.
2. I am a closet origami artist. Well, artist might be stretching it, but I love to make all things origami.
3. I subscribe to Yoga Journal, but I only read it. I don’t do yoga anymore, but I find reading about it relaxes me.
4. I am a book addict, but I really love reading teen fiction. Today, I’m reading Torment by Lauren Kate.
5. I still have not put away the Christmas decorations. They are packed up, sitting by the door, ready to go in the garage… since New Year’s Day.
6. I love playing with Legos!
7. I am really squeamish about hair. If it’s not mine, I don’t want to see it, feel it or be near it.
I’m a small time blogger so several of my top six may not know I exist. Here are my top six:
1. Jennifer is a good friend and writes THE Green Bay bargain blog. I can’t tell you how much money she’s saved me since I’ve met her! http://thebargainsleuth.blogspot.com/
2. I love following CancunCanuck’s life in Cancun. It helps me stay in touch with what’s going on in “my” part of Mexico. http://www.cancuncanuck.com/
3. This blog is priceless. Great information, resources and product reviews of Spanish and bilingual books, toys, and teaching resources. http://www.spanglishbaby.com/category/daily-blog/
4. My go to spot for all the Teen book information I could ever want. http://yabooknerd.blogspot.com/2011/02/tween-tuesday-review-first-light.html
5. Glitter, glitter and more glitter. You can never have too much glitter. I love following Kathy’s blog for crafts, her books and her wit. http://thecraftychica.blogspot.com/
6. Boca Beth’s blog is a lifesaver for us as we continue to teach our five-year old son Spanish. http://bocabeth.net/
Check them out!