2. Wash soiled sheets and blankets.
3. Take down Christmas decorations.
4. Take out garbage.
5. Write Christmas thank you cards.
Or…Things you might actually want to do:
2. Get out all of those puzzles gathering dust. We’ve done three today so far.
3. Sit back and ‘read’ a book together with Tumblebooks, digital picture books. Our favorite book is Ace Lacewing, Big Detective. Tumblebooks is available to us through our local library. Check with yours.
5. Build a nest or a fort. Collect all the stuffed animals, blankets and pillows you can find and snuggle in.
6. If I run out of my own ideas, I always refer to my handy dandy book, Preschooler’s Busy Book.